CHECK-IN

18

Jan
CHECK-OUT

19

Jan
GUESTS

1

TERMS & CONDITIONS

GENERAL CONDITIONS

 

INDIVIDUAL RESERVATIONS

  • All reservations must be guaranteed by credit card.
  • The hotel reserves the right to test the warranty cards.
  • If the credit card is not valid, the hotels reserves the right to cancel the reservation at any time before the arrival.
  • Check-in from 15:00h.
  • Check-out until 12:00h.
  • Children 0-2 years: free of charge.
  • Free baby cot for children up to 2 years old.
  • Pets are admitted. Only stays with dogs are accepted upon request and after being confirmed by the hotel.
  • Late check-out upon request and availability. Fee of 10€/hour until 17:00h. From 17:00h we will charge 1 day fee.
  • Private paid parking on request and availability. Entry from 15:00h and departure until 13:00h.
  • Reservations with flexible rate cancelled more than 48 hours before the day of the check-in will not be penalized.
  • The cancellation of the reservation with less than 48 hours before the day of check-in, will have a penalty of 100% of the rate of the first night.
  • The No Show (no presentation at the hotel), will have a penalty of 100% of the stay.

 

GROUP RESERVATIONS

  • Special prices for groups of more than 5 rooms.
  • A deposit of 30% of the total is requested to guarantee the reservation. The remaining 70% must be paid at least 14 days before the date of arrival. (Except that otherwise indicated in the personalized proposal).
  • In case of not receiving the deposits on the dates indicated, Tayko Bilbao may dispose totally or partially of the reserved rooms and services.
  • In case of total cancellation, the deposits will not be reimbursed.
  • If the group decreases below 6 rooms, the group discount will be withdrawn and the general rate will be applied.
  • Before the arrival of the group it will be necessary to provide the duly completed Rooming and Check in files.

This website uses cookies so that you have the best user experience. If you continue browsing you are giving your consent for the acceptance of the aforementioned cookies and the acceptance of our cookies policy. ACCEPT

Aviso de cookies
en_GBEnglish (UK)
es_ESEspañol en_GBEnglish (UK)