In compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, of the Information and E-Commerce Society Services, the Corporate Entity informs that it is the owner of the web site. According to what is required under article 10, subject to Law above mentioned and such informs the following:
- The owner of the web site is: Byou Hotels, S.A.
- Tax ID: A95883344
- Main Office address: C/ Ribera 13, 48.005 Bilbao (Bizkaia)
Use of the website
The web page grants access to a great amount of information, services, programs or data (onwards, “the contents”) in Internet belonging to Byou Hotels, S.A. or its licensors to whom the USER can have access. The USER undertakes the responsibility of the use of the web site. Such responsibility is extended to the necessary registration to access to certain services or contents.
In such registry the USER will be responsible of providing truthful and legal information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password of which he will be made responsible, compromising to make diligent and confidential use of same. The USER agrees to make the correct use of contents and services which Byou Hotels, S.A. offers through its web site and, being of meaningful but not with limitative character and these shall not be used for:
- Incurring in illicit activities, illegal or opposed to good faith and public order.
- Spreading contents or propagandaconsidered; racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, of terrorism apology or attempting against human rights.
- Causing damages on the physical or logical systems of Byou Hotels, S.A. Its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer virus on the web or any other physical or logic systems which may cause damages such as the mentioned before.
- Trying to access and, in your case, using the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages Byou Hotels, S.A. reserves the right to withdraw any comments or try to access and , in your case, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages reserves the right to withdraw all those comments or input which violate the respect for the dignity of a person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, that attempt against childhood or infancy, order or public security or that, in our opinion, are not fit for publication. In any case Byou Hotels, S.A. will not be responsible for the opinions given by users through forums, chats or other participation tools
Intellectual and industrial property
Byou Hotels, S.A. will own all rights of industrial and intellectual property of its web page, as well as the elements contained in it (images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trade- marks or logos, combination of colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its functioning, access and use, etc.)
All rights reserved. According to articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law; reproduction, distribution and public communication are expressly forbidden, including the way of making available, totally or partially the contents of this web page, for business purposes, by any support or technical means, without the authorization of Byou Hotels, S.A.. The USER promises to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property, owned by Byou Hotels, S.A.. Will be able to visualize the elements of the site including print, copy or store them in the hard drive or your computer or any other physical support as long as it is solely and exclusively for its personal and private purpose. The USER will refrain from suppressing, altering, eluding or manipulating any protection device or security system installed in the pages of Byou Hotels, S.A.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsabilities
Byou Hotels, S.A. will not be responsible, under no circumstance, for damages of any nature caused by mistakes or omissions, lack of responsibility of the site or virus contamination or malicious programs or harmful in its contents, in spite of having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
Byou Hotels, S.A. reserves the right, without prior notice, to make changes considered necessary thus, being able to change, eliminate or add not only the contents and services rendered by it but also the way in which they are presented or located in the site.
In the case that in the web page, links or hyperlinks were made to other internet sites, Byou Hotels, S.A. will not execute any type of control of such sites and contents. Byou Hotels, S.A. under no circumstance will take any responsibility for the contents of some link belonging to another web site, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, veracity, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in none of such hyperlinks or other internet sites
Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any kind of association, merging or participation with the connected entities.
Byou Hotels, S.A. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to site and/or services offered, with no previous notification, on its own or a third party, to those users who do not comply with the current General Conditions of Use.
Byou Hotels, S.A. will chase the non compliance of present conditions, as well as any doubtful use of its site by enforcing all civil and penal actions which might correspond.
Modification of these conditions and duration
Byou Hotels, S.A. could modify at any time the conditions hereby determined, being duly published as appearing herewith
The validity of the conditions above will be according to its exhibition and will be valid until dulypublished,or modified by other.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between Byou Hotels, S.A. and the USER will be governed by the Spanish regulations in force and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts of the city in the country.